Table of Contents
The Amazing Properties Of Lemon Oil
One of the highlights of these miracles offered by nature and developed by humanity is lemon oil. Lemon oil is obtained from the bark of the same-named fruit, not counting the benefits it offers in many different areas.
The most suitable regions in our country for growing lemon trees that do not evergreen and continue their development throughout the year are the Mediterranean and Aegean regions.
The temperate climatic conditions of these regions provide ideal habitat for lemon trees.
Lemons, which are obtained at the end of a productive period, are used in a variety of fields to benefit all people with the dense minerals and vitamins they possess.
From personal care and hygiene to cleanliness of living areas, from polishing old copper to adding a stylish fragrance to your home, lemon is the most miraculous and useful area of use is made with lemon oil.
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in The Morning: Warnings & Uses4
- How To Grow Lemon From Seed: Watering, Planting, Positioning & More
- 7+ Science-Based Benefits Of Lemon Tea: Uses, Warnings & More
How To Make Lemon Oil?
Lemon oil is a miracle of nature that has a characteristic that does not stop counting the benefits. Lemon peel is the raw substance of lemon oil with rich vitamins and minerals it contains.
To produce lemon oil easily at home, work is started by heating the extra virgin olive oil with low heat until a cup of water.
During this process, 4-5 lemons are washed carefully. The shells of the washed lemons are grated in the fine region of the grate.
However, the detail that should be considered when applying the grating process is the grating of the yellow layer, which is located only in the outer region of the lemon.
The white layer just below this yellow shell outside the fruit should not be grated. The grated lemon shells obtained as a result of this process are mixed with the heated olive oil and kept in a room temperature environment for rest. A period of 5-6 hours is enough for the mixture to rest.
After this time, the resulting mixture is strained with a thin hole strainer and if such a strainer is not available, it is transferred to a jar by straining it with the help of cheesecloth. The mixture that fills jar is lemon oil that will add value to your life with miraculous effects.
What Are The Benefits Of Lemon Oil?
The satisfaction often expressed by those who use this oil is often crowned by suggestions that it should be used. The benefits of lemon oil, which will improve your quality of life by using in many areas from health to personal care and hygiene, are as follows:
• It helps to eliminate symptoms such as nasal congestion and shortness of breath, which are caused by flu, and cold, which are common in winter.
• It can be ensured that the person with a blocked nose can smell lemon essential oil and breathe more easily. Problems such as chest tightness and cough can also be overcome by rubbing lemon oil diluted with water on the chest area.
• This essential oil used for oral and dental health once a week to squeeze a drop of bacteria in your mouth cleans. Mouthwash with a few drops of lemon oil and half a glass of warm water will also help to eliminate bad breath problems. Read More: Bad Breath Problems
Also, when these implementations become regular, teeth whitening takes place with lemon oil.
• In the case of an insect bite or sting, the use of lemon oil to be applied in the area of the wound prevents the infection of the wound and reduces the feeling of pain.
• It can be used to solve the nail fungus problem. The area where the problem is observed can be wiped out several times a day with 3-4 drops of organic oil.
• Those who want to change the air of their home with the relaxing and beautiful smell of lemon can place cotton dripped with lemon essential oil in the vacuum cleaners during cleaning days.
• Cotton is an effective method of dripping a few drops of this essential oil to combat bad smells in refrigerators. Carpet cleaning machine users can enjoy easy cleaning and good smell with lemon oils to add to the water tank of the machine.
• Rich mineral and vitamin store this essential oil is a structure that prevents the formation of acne.
• It increases blood circulation when cellulite is used in the observed areas and helps to regenerate the cells in the region.
Lemon Oil For Weight Loss: Does It Work?
Although many of the benefits have been proven by various methods, the effects of lemon essential oil on attenuation are not based on conclusive data. Although essential oil is known to be good for swelling and edema in the body, it does not mean that it is a method to be used for weight loss.
It should be thinned with water first, especially when used on the body. Otherwise, the heavily acidic structure irritates the skin. For this reason, it is objectionable to use directly in sensitive areas such as around the face and eyes.
For the same reason, it is not recommended to use in women and babies during pregnancy. After the use of essential oil, it should not be exposed to the sun. If this occurs, sunspots are used on the skin, and if it is used on the hair, some events result in an excessive lightening of the hair color.
- 20 Exceptional Health Benefits Of Mint Lemon Tea (#5 Th Very Important)
- Lemongrass: Health Benefits, Uses And Warnings
- Hazelnut Oil: Top 12 Health Benefits, Uses, Warnings And More