Jade stone is the stone that protects you from magic. It is also known as the happiness stone. It collects negative electricity in the body, throws out, and relieves a person from stress.
Jade allows us to have beautiful dreams. It is effective against dental diseases and pain. Jade stone is an anti-oxidant.
To the eyes is beneficial. It is said to heal when black spots on the face are kept for a long time. It is beneficial for skin allergies when applied as a massage to the face.
It regulates blood circulation, calms the heart, and strengthens the heart. It saves emotional captivity and improves mental and logical power.
- Peridot Stone: Health Benefits, Uses, History And Meaning (Zebercet)
- Top 10 Best Health Benefits Of Onyx Stone
- What Are The Benefits Of Obsidian Stone?
- Howlite Stone; Health Benefits, Uses And Meaning
What Are The Characteristics Of Jade Stone?
Minerals: Sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, chromium, manganese, aluminum jade stone was used by the ancient Chinese empires and considered sacred.
Of course, this is nothing more than a myth. It takes thousands of years to form of jade stones. Jade stones are mostly used in the making of necklaces and rosaries.
- Hardness: 6.5-7.
- Weight: 3.2-3.3.
- Chemical Formula And Group: (Ca2 (Mg, Fe)5Si8O22 (OH)2).
- Colors: Red, Brown, Black, Yellow, White, Green.
- Countries Removed: Canada, USA, China, Colombia, Mexico, Turkmenistan.
- Chakras: Heart, Third Eye.
- Compatible Horoscope: Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Libra, and Gemini.
Benefits Of Jade Stone
The jade stone, also called the happiness Stone, gives positive energy to the human body.
It strengthens the heart and has benefits to the circulatory system.
It’s said to be good for kidney diseases and gallstones.
When we apply jade stone applied by beauty centers to our face, it is said to be good for the skin and good for the black spots.
People with mood disorders are said to get rid of these extreme emotions if they carry with them.
If people with mood disorders carry with them, they are said to have recovered from these extreme emotions.
If it is held in the form of an accessory such as a rosary or a stress stone, it warms and gives the person a feeling of comfort.
Some parents are known to wear their children in the form of pendant accessories before exams. The concentration increases in the wearer person.
It prevents arrogance and increases a person’s sense of justice, peace, and trust.
People carry it in their pockets because of thought to increase fertility.
They say that those who carry jade at the level of the heart become black before they become ill and absorb the energy of disease.
It affects the opposite side in bilateral relations and allows them to regulate their relations.
The above are known properties of jade stone. Such means of treatment are the only occasions.
What is Jade Stone Massage?
There are also many benefits of jade massage which has been scientifically proven to be beneficial on the skin.
The jade stone massage tool is in the shape of a small cylinder. You can see that it is one of the most effective skincare tools when used regularly.
It helps to remove excess fat from cheekbones and under-eye.
+ It allows the lymphatic fluid to go back to the lymph glands on the skin. For this reason, it speeds up the blood flow of the skin.
+ Massage with jade stone after the creams you apply on your face, creams show a fast effect and absorb more quickly.
+ It helps to strengthen the chronic sinus and immune system thanks to the massage you apply around the eyes.
+ Jade stone reduces capillaries when applied cold and reduces bruises of under eye.
+ When massaging the areas with wrinkles on the skin, it takes the tension and causes disappear to lines over time.
How To Massage The Skin With Jade Stone?
Make sure to leave jade in the refrigerator before 1 hour in advance.
Apply your favorite moisturizing cream on your face, then roll with jade stone at short intervals from your neck to your forehead.
- 18 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Aragonite Stone
- Citrine Stone: Health Benefits, Uses, Meaning And Features
Other Benefits of Jade Stone Massage
1. Thanks to the massage with jade stone, removes excess oils from cheekbones and under the eyes.
2. Because of speeds up blood flow, it increases the effect of creams applied to the face and allows it to be absorbed quickly.
3. If you keep the jade stone in the refrigerator and massage on the face, it reduces capillaries and reduces under-eye bruising.
4. It can visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles if regular massage applied to areas with wrinkles on the skin.
5. It is useful when massaging the face in skin allergies.
6. When applied in the morning, it helps to remove sleeping swelling on the face.
Cleaning of the jade stone is done by washing for 5 minutes under running water or by waiting for 10 minutes in vinegar water. It can also be kept in the sun for 1 day or buried in the ground for 1 day.
Jewelry made of jade can be cleaned by wiping the jade with a wet cloth for 5 minutes and dried immediately with a dry cloth.
It is recommended that you clean before use as the stones until they come to you, are exposed to many people’s contact. Your natural stone should avoid contact with chemicals, all kinds of detergents, and perfumes.
Metaphysical And Psychological Effect
* Makes your opinion clear by freeing the person from the captivity of emotions.
* Balances extreme sensuality.
* It helps in studies that require mental focus.
* It gives peace and confidence when you are filled with fear and anxiety. It relieves the person to putting jade over the heart when the person feels weak and powerless.
* Gives a relaxing feeling by warming when held in hand.
* It gives feelings of mind, courage, and justice to those who carry it. As a result of the success achieved, it prevents the sense of arrogance that can arise in a person.
* It is a very suitable stone for daily use. It has the effect of balanced and healing green color. It can be used as jewelry especially by speakers and teachers.