What is Citrine Stone?
Citrine stone, one of the very rare stones in nature, which is very strong in terms of its properties, is a family of quartz. Citrine stone, which has a hardness grade 7, takes Iron minarets, hematite and limonite, whose color is mixed with silicon dioxide.
The stone of the citrine is named after the Greek word “citron” meaning “lemon“. Generally, the citrine, which has frozen water drops in it, is transformed into water again when it is broken.
Citrine stone occurs in places where hydrothermal activities, pegmatite, and rock cavities.
Features Of The Citrine Stone
As a success stone, it has been determined that the stone is a stone with a lot of influence on people as a result of the research done by the scientists.
The structural appearance of the citrine stone, which has a different color range from yellow to light brown, is transparent and semi-translucent and is compatible with fire, and the chemical Group is silicate.
Due to its structural appearance, it can be mixed with amethyst, peridot, sapphire, and Yellow Diamond.
Hope, health, fidelity, Loyalty, hidden power, youth and the infinite power of the Universe are areas where the citrine stone is a symbol.
Although the stone is often referred to as “Spanish Topaz” or “Golden Topaz”, it does not have much relation to topaz. One of the gems used in jewelry construction, the motherland of citrine stone and the largest manufacturer of Brazil.
The United States, Spain, Russia, France, Britain, and Madagascar are the other countries in which it is removed. Citrine is the stone of Virgo and Leo.
Citrine bearing the power of the sun is also a protective stone for the natural environment. Because it absorbs, converts distributes and lands negative energy.
It’s an aura protector. Acting like an early warning system, it helps the person to be alert to potential dangers and to act to protect himself/herself.
There are many different types of citrine stones, including calcium stones, uric acid stones, cystine stones, and cystine stones.
A generous and cheerful stone, citrine encourages one to share what he has and helps him maintain his wealth. He has the power to give happiness to all who hold the stone and carry it around his neck. It encourages you to enjoy your new experiences.
31 Best Health Benefits Of Citrine Stone
In ancient times, traders used to hide the stone of the citrine in their coffins. This was because they believed that the citrine stone blessed the money. This is also called the “merchant’s stone”.
The most common type of stone contains calcium in combination with either oxalate or phosphate.:
- It was used in prayer for rain in ancient times with quartz stone.
- Which helps to stimulate brain functions, also has an emotional balancing feature.
- It helps to get rid of one’s addiction and eliminates excessive jealousy.
- It collects, accumulates and activates positive energy around the person, and destroys negative energy and converts it into positive energy. That way, he’il calm his nerves down.
- Attached to the neck protects you from the negative energy of other people.
- It helps in the healthy functioning of the inner glands, especially the thyroid gland.
- Wireless, mobile phone, etc. The radionuclides emitted from the devices and electronic equipment are protected from harmful magnetic effects such as interference.
- It helps to relieve severe headaches.
- By eliminating bad energy from family members, it creates a sense of unity and togetherness.
- It allows the skin to breathe and gives the skin a fresh feeling of freshness.
- The body of people carrying the stone of the citrine in the neck gains strength and Vitality.
- It regulates the digestive and blood circulation and ensures healthy functioning.
- It is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine and build upon the inner surfaces of the citrine?
- The stone, which strengthens the immune system, protects the person against diseases.
- It gives energy to the body and provides mental concentration.
- Which is healthy for the eye, gives the Eagle vision and power.
- A person who carries the stone in his or her body increases his or her self-confidence and avoids any self-damaging behavior.
- It can lighten the emotional traumas in the person and cheer the person up.
- By eliminating symptoms of depression, one can help to get rid of bad thoughts.
- It gives a sense of self-confidence and courage to the person, and it allows him to get rid of his fears.
- Which has antioxidant properties, helps to remove toxic substances from the body.
- It helps in the solution of intestinal and stomach problems.
- The citrine stone, which enables spiritual development, makes it easy to connect with the spiritual realm and cleans the aura.
- Lemon citrine stone activates massage oils and accelerates circulation by giving the oil energy.
- It also allows the oil to penetrate the skin better.
- It removes cellulite and relaxes contractions in the body.
- The symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes.
- By balancing the hormones, it eliminates fatigue.
- Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder in which a person stops breathing during sleep.
- Panic attack symptoms.
- It is useful for people with sleep problems and sleep disorders.
How To Clean?
It is necessary to cleanse the stone at certain intervals to remove the stone and increase its effect. You can keep the citrine stone under the sun for 1 day or you can clean it by embedding it in the ground for 1 day. You can also clean your jewelry made of citrine stone by wiping it with a soft, wet cloth.
Please can I wear citrine necklace to bed??
Yes of course.
Please how many citrine do I have to use at home??
What if citrine developed an inside gap/flaw after while wearing in a ring for long time
Citrine is one a my favorite stone.