Bay (Laurel) Seed: Heals Psoriasis and Eczema!
Bay seed (laurel seed), which is a healing a thousand troubles, has been used in different cultures from past to present for an herbal treatment. It is known to be good for many ailments from rheumatism to eczema.
Nowadays, the bay seed oil is preferred rather than seed form. Bay soap, which is frequently seen in markets, cosmetic stores, and herbal shelves; It is made from the bay seed.
As the name suggests, the bay seed obtained from the bay tree is reminiscent of olives in shape. It is elliptical and the color is dark glossy black. It is fleshy and core like olives. It is larger than an olive, almost the size of a chickpea. These seeds, which are scented with spice, taste bitter.
Today, we examined the properties and healing effects of bay seed for you. Here are the benefits of bay seed and the usage details of bay seed oil obtained from the bay seed.
- The Most important Benefits Of Chia Seed (Salvia Hispanica)
- Coriander And Seed: Health Benefits, Uses, Damages And Warning
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Okra Seed: Uses, Warnings & More
Bay Seed Benefits: 8 Features You Didn’t Know
It can be used in a variety of ways. It is the most preferred method to swallow bay seeds. To take advantage of this miraculous seed, you can swallow 2 bay seeds with a glass of water every day. It can also be crushed and pulverized, then mixed with honey or water and consumed.
Here are the benefits of bay seed that you would say “I wish I knew before”.
1) It is Anti-Inflammatory
• Laurel seed is a natural anti-inflammatory agent with anti-inflammatory properties. It fights acute and chronic inflammation in the body.
• Thanks to this feature, it strengthens the immune system by increasing body resistance.
• It eliminates the factors that open the door to autoimmune diseases. It alleviates the symptoms of existing autoimmune diseases.
• It is effective against winter diseases such as throat and tonsillitis.
2) Kills Germs
• It is effective against bacteria and microbes thanks to antiseptic properties.
• Thanks to this feature, it cleans the body from toxins. It is good for diseases caused by bacteria and microbes.
3) It is a Natural Painkiller
• It relieves many pains from rheumatism to migraines.
• To take advantage of this healing effect of laurel seed, powder 10 grams of bay seed and mix it with honey. The mixture should have a paste consistency.
• When you have pain in the mixture prepared in the amount of a teaspoon consume.
• Your pain will ease in a very short time.
• If you have a cough, shortness of breath, or bronchitis, you can prepare the paste in the upper substance and consume it regularly every day.
5) Facilitates Birth
• Expectant mothers, this feature is in your area of interest!
• For an easy birth, crush some laurel seeds and mix them with honey to form a paste.
• Prepare this mixture about 2 weeks before you get your baby 3 times a day consume as much as a teaspoon.
6) Regulates Digestive System
• It is intestinal friendly.
• If you mix the laurel seed with honey and consume after making a paste, it will eliminate pain and gas problems in the intestines.
• It is effective in fighting mycosis. With the antiseptic feature, it destroys bad bacteria in the intestine.
• This mixture also has a urine-enhancing effect.
• The mixture 3 times a day in the amount of one teaspoon is sufficient to consume.
7) Removes Bad Breath
• It is very successful in eliminating bad breath with its spicy and pleasant odor.
• If you wish, you can gargle with water after powdering the bay seed.
8) Is Good For Psoriasis and Eczema Diseases
• It is almost a natural remedy against psoriasis and eczema.
• You can mix the powdered laurel seed with vinegar and apply it to psoriasis or eczema area.
• It is suggested by Doctor Ibrahim Saracoğlu as a solution to eczema.
Other Benefits Of Bay Seed
• If boiled and drunk together with horsetail grass eliminates stomach problems.
• It is effective in treating hemorrhoids.
• Laurel seed, which is pulverized after drying in the sun, is effective against all poisonous animal bites and bee stings.
• Like any herbal product, bay seed should overdose. Before use, the doctor should be consulted. Although bay seed poisoning or any side effects are not known, long-term use should be avoided.
What is Bay Seed Oil?
Bay seed oil is obtained by pressing the seeds. It has a spicy aroma and a pleasant fragrance.
This oil can be used internally and externally. The most common use in the internal method is to drink by adding water.
External massage method can be applied to the skin. It can also be used by inhalation if added to the water in the aromatherapy lamp. This method is especially good for upper respiratory tract complaints. It can be used by mixing with fixed oils.
Bay seed oil may cause allergic reactions, especially in sensitive individuals. For this reason, it is beneficial to use it in a controlled manner.,
- Bay Leaf Tea: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Warnings And More
- Sycamore Leaf: Health Benefits, Uses, Recipes And More (Plane Leaves)
11 Best Benefits of Bay Seed oil
- Repairs the skin when applied to the skin.
- When applied to the hair, it prevents hair loss and prevents dandruff in the hair.
- Relieves muscle pain.
- It has a pain-relieving effect.
- It heals wounds.
- It reduces the effects of depression.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle in women.
- It is good for respiratory problems.
- It is effective against digestive problems.
- Supports the immune system.
- It improves blood circulation.
Bay Seed Oil For Weight Loss: Does It Work?
• Does bay seed support the slimming process?
• Clearly, there is no proven evidence that bay seed helps weight loss.
• However, it can increase intestinal activities as it regulates the digestive system. If you have problems such as constipation, bloating and edema, this can eliminate them.