Benefits Of Figs (Anjeer)
Figs (Anjeer) are rich in antioxidants, fiber, minerals and vitamins. Delicious and sweet fig is one of the most delightful fruits of human history. Health benefits as well as appearance attracts people for many years.
Figs or anjeer is a fruit species grown in temperate climates such as Asia and Turkey. However, with understanding of importance in time, has started to be raised in Europe and Americas. Figs tree is divided into one corner of house gardens.
Figs provide an incredible contribution to health thanks to contains nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It is rich in sodium, potassium and magnesium.
Figs (anjeer), a rich source of vitamin C, also contain a large amount of B3, B6, B2 and vitamin K. Very low-fat figs are very rich in fiber and very beneficial to heart and stomach.
Health Benefits Of Figs (Anjeer)
We said that the most important feature of figs (anjeer) is high fiber content. With this feature, contributes significantly to heart health. In the same way, these fibers are very useful for digestive system and especially for stomach.
Bone health, healthy and healthy skeletal structure for preservation of figs contains plenty of calcium and potassium enters into action. In addition, only one of the most important reasons for those who choose figs (anjeer) as a food is that it contains very little calories.
Benefits to Bone Health of Figs (Anjeer)
One of the most important features of figs (anjeer) is benefits of bone and skeleton health indirectly. Contain abundant calcium and vitamin K, strengthen bone tissue, reduces fragility of bones. Thus, reduces in risk of developing bone diseases and protects against bone diseases caused by aging.
Protects Heart Health
Figs (anjeer) protects heart health indirectly. High potassium content ensures remains a healthy level of blood pressure. Thus, high blood pressure protects against negative effects that will affect heart.
Both fresh figs and dried figs serve as a natural antibiotic. It is very strong for antioxidants, provides protection of blood and intestines and protects against eye and respiratory diseases which may occur at later ages.
Benefits of Figs Digestive System
The most important reason for fig to contribute to digestive system, above-mentioned is very rich in terms fiber. It decreases desire to eat due to filling and restraint feature. In addition, fibers strengthen stomach. There are experts who say is good for ulcer disease.
Benefits of Figs to Constipation
In general, digestive system is a very important contributor to healthy functioning of figs (anjeer), especially in those who suffer from constipation is a very important source of healing. One of the major causes of constipation is digestive system disorders caused by weight or inactivity.
Especially intestines not working well cause constipation. The digestive system is a very important nutrient for all organs of fiber fig, because is an important choice in solving problems of constipation.
Benefits of Blood Pressure
In title of benefits for heart health, we emphasized that figs contain a high degree of potassium. Potassium is substance that plays an important role in stabilization of blood pressure. Therefore, daily consumption of figs balances blood pressure and protects against diseases of high blood pressure.
Effective Against Skin Diseases
Fig’s antioxidant feature also offers excellent skin care and health experiences. Apply to face for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. It is especially effective at curing acne. It also prevents aging of skin
Especially effective in winter as a result of cold and sore throat resulting from epidemics. When you consume a dried prickly pearl with a glass of warm water and a spoonful of honey, you will see that you have a great deal of sore throat.
Benefits to Hair of Figs
Many ingredients contained in figs are used in shampoo industry. Rich in vitamin C, strengthens roots of hair and protects health of scalp. It also contains a rich magnesium that is effective in giving a natural look to hair.
Benefits Of Dried Figs
Dried figs provide opportunity to be consumed all months of the year. Maybe that’s why one of the world’s most consumed food types. In addition to easy digestion and pleasant taste, dried figs also have many benefits in terms of health.
- Very useful for digestive system due to rich fibers. Consumption of 3 dried figs meets 20% of fiber needs of body.
- Helps weakening. Dried figs are very low in calories. Thus doesn’t lose weight.
- Prevents hypertension. It balances sodium level of body.
- Dried figs, a very good antioxidant, strengthen metabolism and reduce in risk of possible diseases.
- Protects heart health. It is effective against free radicals which is formed in veins and threatens heart health.
- Has anti-cancer properties. Dried figs rich in antioxidants. Prevents cancer cells from multiplying and forming. Reduces spread of cancer cells.
- Dried fig is a very rich source of healing for iron. A dry fig consumption meets 2% of your daily iron needs.
Benefits Of Figs Juice
Benefits of figs juice are related to other variations. However, figs juice is more effective in treatment and prevention of some different diseases.
- Good for sleepiness. It is also a very good laxative with help contains of vitamin B6.
- Opens bronchi. It has a soothing effect on mucous membranes that are irritated in throat and is effective in clearing bronchial infections.
- Good for constipation. Especially when mixed with oat milk, is very good for severe constipation.
- Prevents formation of urinary stones. There is a feature that prevents formation of bladder stones accumulation of minerals.
- Strengthens metabolism against diseases and increases ability to fight disease and viruses of body.
- Helps to burn calories. This is one of reasons why you are chosen to lose weight.
- Helps in development of children or even babies. Fresh squeezed figs juice is close to mother’s milk in terms of nutritional value.
- Figs juice is also known to reduce risk of getting diseases caused by aging.
- Because of is rich in vitamins C and E, it is useful for hair.
Benefits Of Figs Cure
✔ So far, we have discussed many benefits of figs in detail. Figs dry is a method used mostly by women who have a problem of conception to solve this problem. Preparation of this cure is very easy.
✔ 3 cups of water to boil and put in 17-19 divided into two parts of dried figs. Allow to boil for 22 minutes. 22 two minutes after boiling, strain water and 3 meals drink before meals.
How And How Long Should Be Applied To Figs (Anjeer) Cure?
✔ 42-45 days in total. 22-23 days drink and after a week (7 days) break again 22-23 days to drink again. Preparing cure every day is important for better yield.
Damages Of Figs
x It consumption has no known harm.
x However, especially those who have diabetes are advised to consult their doctors. Because;
x Insulin helps to lower blood sugar.
x Also cause blood sugar to drop.
x Insulin and figs at the same time can cause blood sugar to fall too low.
x For this reason, patients who use insulin should always consult their doctors and consume figs.
~ In this article, which deals with health benefits of fig,, we have seen benefits of many diseases and protective properties of many diseases. It is possible to consume fig constantly.
~ Regular consumption of fig is important in order not to get many diseases from heart health to fight against cancer.
~ As we say alone, patients with diabetes should not forget to consult their doctors before consuming anjeer.